Terrie Beresford N.D, BHSc,Dip Nutr, DRM
Respected naturopath Terrie Beresford offers individually tailored treatment plans, utilising a diversity of modalities.
Terrie holds qualifications in Naturopathy, Nutrition and Remedial massage from Nature Care College. She also holds a Bachelor degree in health sciences and is an accredited member with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
Terrie is committed to providing effective alternative health care options, which empower her clients to take control of their health and create happier, healthier and more prosperous lives.
Being a truly holistic practitioner, Terrie believes it is essential to consider all aspects of her clients, including the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
To this end, she employs a wide range of modalities, including Iridology, Herbal medicines, Nutritional supplements, Flower essences, Homeopathics, Diet and lifestyle modification ,Stress Management, Feng shui, Kinesiology, and other energetic approaches to ensure all the needs of her client are addressed.
In addition, Terrie is continually undertaking further studies in the Health Sciences to maintain her position at the cutting edge of complementary healthcare and provide her clients with the most up-to-date treatment options.
Before visiting Terrie I suffered from out of control weight gain, high cholesterol, reflux and low energy. Following her personalised treatment plan which included herbal medicines, nutritional supplements, detoxification diet and lifestyle recommendations, I was transformed. Not only did I lose weight, but my reflux and cholesterol are under control and I have an abundance of energy. Thank you Terrie for changing my life. YF
My husband and I had decided that we wanted to have another child. However, we were finding it difficult to conceive. After following Terrie's natural fertility treatment for 6 months I finally became pregnant. I am now the proud mother of a healthy baby girl. TS
Terrie has extensive experience in treating the following conditions:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Cancer support
- Cardiovascular Disease, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Depression Diabetes and Syndrome X
- Digestive Disorders including IBS, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Reflux, etc.
- Fibromyalgia, Female Hormonal disturbances including endometriosis, PMS, Polycystic Ovaries, thyroid disorders and menopausal complaints
- Hair loss, Headaches and Migraines
- Hypoglycaemia, Immune Disorders including lupus and rheumatoid arthritis
- Male health support including prostate and urinary problems
- Natural Fertility Treatment
- Preventative Health Management & Anti-Ageing Strategies
- Stress Management, Skin Disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Weight loss
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Advanced Diploma Naturopathy
- Diploma of Nutrition
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Member ATMS 8131
For more information on Naturopathy please click here.